With the promotion and use of energy-saving super-large industrial ceiling fans in factories and warehouses, due to their excellent characteristics of energy saving and consumption reduction, they cater to the mainstream of the times, and their application range is becoming wider and wider.
What are the precautions for using energy-saving oversized industrial ceiling fans?
1. Before starting to use, be sure to check the lubricating oil standard, the lubricating oil standard must be on the specified line.
2. Please clean the dust before use, otherwise it is easy to cause short circuit.
3. Check the fan blades for cracks. If there are cracks, replace them in time.
4. Check whether the insulation resistance is damaged, otherwise electric shock will occur.
5. Check whether the anti-fall parts of the energy-saving super-large industrial ceiling fan are loose, and if they are loose, they should be repaired in time.
6. Check whether the components are lost, and replace them in time if there is loss.
7. Check whether there are flammable and explosive operations or items around the energy-saving and super-large industrial ceiling fan fan. If sparks and static electricity are generated, it can cause explosions and fires. Energy-saving industrial fans generate abnormal noise during use. What am I going to do?
The noise of energy-saving industrial large ceiling fan fans is mainly divided into wind noise, vibration noise and abnormal noise. The noise of the wind sounds like the wind. If there is any noise other than the wind, it can be judged to be abnormal noise.
The reasons for the abnormal noise of industrial large ceiling fans are:
1. There are foreign objects in the bearing or the bearing is deformed, or the bearing cannot work normally during the assembly process, resulting in a collision.
2. Uneven winding of the motor winding will cause loosening.
3. Deformation of fan blades.
4. The motor is out of order.
5. The turntable engine is faulty.
6. There is debris on the runway.
7. Transformer/magnetron fixed poorly.
8. The transformer/magnetron itself is unqualified.
Permanent magnet industrial large ceiling fan reminds you that the daily maintenance of oversized industrial ceiling fans is very important, which indirectly determines the service life of oversized industrial ceiling fans.